Thursday, June 29, 2006

Day 9 I Skipped Day 8.

Today I had so much crap to do that by the time I got to work out I only had an hour to do it in. Then there were some skinny girls on the treadmill. Why is it that skinny girls are always trying to lose weight? I mean what they should be doing is trying to gain a little weight. Ribs and bones sticking out is sooo not sexy.

Yesterday I spent a good part of my day searching for a good, inexpensive pair of walking shoes. Take it from me DO NOT buy a cheap pair of payless shoes. Your feet will suffer for days because of it. So like I was saying I finally settled on a pair of Easy Spirit, it's like walking on clouds, they're not the kinda style I would normally go for but I just wear them to the gym so it's ok. I got them at Ross for 20 bucks and their retail value was 70, so it worked out pretty good for me.

I am so disappointed in my self, first I didn't go to the gym yesterday and then today I only had time to get in 45 min. I have fell very short of my burn 500 cal a day goal and I'm really hating myself for it. I also want to add about another 30+ min to my workout but I'm not sure what to do. If any one has any suggestions or experiences they'd like to share it would be greatly appreciated. Help!

Miles- 2.24

Time- 50 min

Calories burned- 338

Incline- 2.0

Speed- first 20 min at 2.9 last 30 min 2.8

No comments: