Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Day 7

Today I felt discouraged, my feet were killing me and the damn DVD players did not want to work. I started getting bored which is probably what most of my problem was.
I've really gotta invest in some new sneakers and some of those gel things for the shoes. I drank about 3 cherry Pepsi too, sooo not good. I may have to go back to the treadmill I don't like because at least that DVD player works. I'm not going to quit though. Who knows? Someday scientists will be able to grow me new feet in a petri dish or even better a new body then I won't need to exercise LOL. Well a girl can dream.

I am also upset that I didn't burn my goal of 500 cal today or get to cycle. I really have to leave a lot earlier, so I can make sure I reach my goals.

Treadmill- 65 min

Calories burnt- 451

Miles- 3.01

Incline- 2.01

Speed- 2.9

No comments: