Friday, June 30, 2006

Day 9.

Miles- 2.91

Time- 65 min

Calories Burnt- 440

Incline- 2.0 Speed- 2.8

Today I got to speak with a personal trainer and he gave me some encouraging news. When any machine I use tells me I burned x amount of calories, I've actually burned a lot more than its showing. The machines don't take into account my height 6'0, (I'm a tall drink of water), my weight ,(which I will take to the grave with me LOL), my age, (I'm almost at the time to lie about my age, age), gender, or even BMI, (body mass index/tells u how much fat u have). Me? 29%. So I'm actually burning ::heavenly music and angels singing:: 4 to 8 calories a minute. That is AWESOME news!

I also discovered the elliptical and the rowing machines. The rowing machine is hard on the arms and I'm gonna feel it tomorrow but it was kinda fun. The elliptical was fun too but it's hard on the knees it's just not made for a 6'0 person. I know, I know your probably saying to yourself sure she thinks its fun now but wait till next Friday. True I might not like them anymore by next Friday but I'm gonna keep at it. Besides the elliptical burns more calories. And I want to lose my 60 extra lbs...Oops! make that 57 and I haven't even weighed myself this week.

No comments: