Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Regroup

Well I've taken sometime off from the gym to regroup and get a new plan. Also I spoke to a personal trainer and he used a computer program to customize a workout program and diet for me.

The good news is I have 155 lbs of lean muscle on me. The bad news is I still have to lose the same amount of weight but if I follow this program and diet, I should be able to lose 30 lbs in 8 weeks (give or take a few weeks).

I've started eating fruit which my body hasn't had in years and I think my digestive system is in shock. I won't gross you out with any details but my body hopefully will be over the shock soon.

I'm also going to put my exercise data in only once a week. Well because it's just plain boring.

1 comment:

Paradox said...

Sol~
I had to put exercise on the back burner for a while. I twisted my ankle.

Don't worry I'm going easy on it, I can't afford to be in the bathroom all day LOL.