Friday, June 02, 2006

Sometimes I Feel Like I'm....

I found this on www.poetryhunters.com and it decribes how I feel sometimes so I posted it. And well I like it.


Going Crazy

Time is of the essence, in the world that I’m in.
I’m confused, bewildered - don’t know where to begin.
It’s like a maze, a game, or maybe a trap.
You don’t know where you’re going, or where you’re at.

So, you run around blind.
Knowing not how or who.
Looking for answers, or even a clue.
As to why you’re here, or why you’re there?
Why you love, or why you care?

Who you are, and how ya been?
Where’d it start, and how’d it end?
It’s mad, it’s crazy.
It’s even sick.
So, if you have the answers, please tell be quick!

Cause, oh baby!
I’m going crazy...

By Dayle Gaylin

2 comments:

Paradox said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paradox said...

Sol-
Thanks it does rock doesn't it?

I know that's right!