Thursday, June 22, 2006

Day Four

Today I was only on the treadmill for 65 min 27 sec, because I was running late.

I burnt approximately 514.6 calories.

I walked 2.95 miles.

I did this at an incline of 1 and a speed of 2.8.

Still feeling the euphoria (or signs of distress) after the "workout".

What I've started to notice is after each treadmill session I am ravenous, and nothing but meat will suffice. I drink a lot of water while working out so I would think that would fill me up, but it doesn't. I must be putting back what I'm losing in sweat, although I didn't think I perspired that much. Then again I am 6'0 so I guess what feels like a little has to cover a lot of body so if I was 5'0 that would be a lot of sweat.

Another interesting observation is that I'm going through a movie every two days. People are now starting to ride the bikes behind me to view my movie, (I guess), which is funny because there is no sound (I wear headphones). But the movies are definitely helping because I am not getting bored. Combining something I need to do with something I love to do is even making the treadmill kinda pleasurable.

I know it's too early but I feel like I've already lost some weight. I won't know for sure because I refuse to get on a scale till a month has passed. But this early on I'm going to assume it's water weight.

No comments: