Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Day Three.

Well I skipped Day Two because I felt like crap. I couldn't find the energy or motivation to get out of bed except to tend to my son and then I was back in bed. I wasn't sore or anything, but I had hella cramps and I'll leave it at that.
There's a wasted day I'll never get back.

Today I did the treadmill for 74 min 1 sec. I didn't even need to stop at all this time.

I walked 3.26 miles.

I burnt approximately 562.0 calories.

I did this on an incline of 1 at a speed of 2.8.
Yeah, not very impressive yet, but hell it's only my 3rd day.

I didn't die. Which is a good thing. I think what made it easier is I bring a movie to watch while I walk so I don't get bored. And when I start wanting to stop (which is right away) I tell myself just 10 more minutes. I had also forgot to eat today. Any stray people dropping in will probably think, forgot to eat?, fat chicks don't forget to eat. Well my problem isn't overeating, my problem is my activity level. I don't have an activity level, that's the problem.

I felt the euphoria again today, at least I hope it's euphoria. Well if it's not euphoria at least there is a defibulator located there. LOL

Currently my body fat index is 29%, I intend to bring it down to 15%. I've been skinny before and don't ever want to be skinny again. I want curves, just not as many curves as I have now. I can't wait to fit into my regular clothes again. And I'd like to do it before they go out of style LOL.

Major Depressive Disorder is a bitch. Made me fat, among other things. But I'm not going to allow it to rule my life. I have goals and dreams and I will make them come true. I've been fighting it for 3 years, along with the help of my antidepressants and I will continue to do so. It may win some battles, (like day 2), but I will win the war.

No comments: